Sarahdiva Rinaldy's profile

Sarahdiva Rinaldy

Freelance Creative Writer & Director based in Yogyakarta.

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Hire Sarahdiva

Creative Concept Writing

From US$200

I am a Creative Concept Writer for commercial video production. My role is pivotal in shaping the narrative and creative direction of our promotional videos. My primary responsibility is to generate innovative and compelling concepts that effectively communicate our brand message and resonate with our target audience. Key Responsibilities: - Concept Development: I collaborate closely with the creative team, including directors, producers, and designers, to brainstorm and develop original concepts for commercial videos. - Storytelling: I craft engaging and persuasive narratives that captivate viewers and effectively convey the key selling points of our products or services. - Scriptwriting: I write clear, concise, and impactful scripts that outline the dialogue, action, and visual elements of the video, maintaining a consistent tone and style throughout. - Pitch Presentations: I present and pitch concepts to internal stakeholders and clients, articulating the creative vision, strategic rationale, and potential impact of the proposed ideas. - Revision and Feedback: I incorporate feedback from stakeholders and iterate on concepts as needed, ensuring that the final creative deliverables meet the project objectives and exceed expectations. Requirements: - Proven experience in creative concept development, preferably within the advertising or media industry. - Exceptional storytelling abilities with a keen understanding of narrative structure, pacing, and character development. - Creativity and imagination, with a knack for generating innovative ideas that break through the clutter and leave a lasting impression. - Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively articulate ideas and collaborate with cross-functional teams. - A passion for visual storytelling and a keen eye for detail, with an understanding of cinematography, editing, and other aspects of video production. - Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.

Within 1-2 weeks

3 concepts, 2 revisions