Lucia Vaughan's profile banner
Lucia Vaughan's profile

Lucia Vaughan

Hire Lucia

Creative Advertising Design
Creative Advertising Design
Creative Advertising Design

From US$3,000

After six years of working with and learning from titans and major award winners in the advertising field at Ogilvy Chicago, I'm well-equipped to help bring your next marketing campaign to life. Whether you're a business owner or an agency creative looking for some freelance assistance, I'm ready to collaborate with your team and tackle any creative challenge.

Within 1-2 weeks

Brand Identity Design
Brand Identity Design
Brand Identity Design

From US$3,000

When it comes to brand design (or anything in life, for that matter), I know that just looking good isn’t good enough. I create identities that are bold, strategic, timeless and distinct, positioning each brand I work with as a confident, high-value juggernaut in their respective field. My brand identity design process consists of three phases: 1) Discovery - I sit down with you and learn about your brand, clients, goals, personality, services, ethos, and more. I want to know you, your business, and your goals inside and out. 2) Logo Design - I present at least 3 unique logo concepts. Each will have variations for size and orientation, with application examples on your core use cases. 3) Brand Identity Design - I present at least 2 options for brand typography, color palette, and visual language, which will be used across all collateral ongoing. 4) Assets, Templates, and Brand Guidelines - I develop the final assets (can include print, digital, and web assets along with logo and brand identity files), create templates to make your marketing a breeze, and document usage rules in one master platform that will outline how to use the assets consistently. Final price will be determined based on the individual scope of the project.

Within 2 months

2 concepts, 2 revisions

Logo Design
Logo Design
Logo Design

From US$1,500

A logo is much more than just an icon or word mark. It's a visual representation of your brand, a point of entry to its values, outlook for the future, customer experience, and unique position in the market. With seven years of experience in the design and advertising fields, I'm prepared to partner with you to develop a strategic, well-crafted logo system that will usher in a new era for your brand and stand the test of time. My logo design process consists of three phases: 1) Discovery - I sit down with you and learn about your brand, clients, goals, personality, services, ethos, and more. I want to know you, your business, and your goals inside and out. 2) Logo Design - I present at least 3 unique logo concepts. Each will have variations for size and orientation, with application examples on your core use cases. 3) Asset Delivery - I finalize and deliver an organized suite of logo files in all relevant formats for your business. IMPORTANT TO NOTE: I rarely recommend commissioning a logo design without a brand identity – including type, color, and imagery direction – to accompany it. While a great logo can achieve a great deal for a brand, a logo alone simply isn’t enough to capture a brand’s full story. I want to make sure all of my clients are set up for success, and for that reason, I highly recommend commissioning a brand identity system along with your new logo design.

Within 1-2 weeks

3 concepts, 2 revisions