Tina Schofield's profile banner
Tina Schofield's profile

Tina Schofield

Hire Tina

Illustrated Property Commission
Illustrated Property Commission

From US$2,124

A beautifully detailed traditionally hand-rendered ink drawing capturing a special location of your choosing, whether that be your new home, wedding venue, historical site, or business. This full-color illustration gives a look of an illustration straight out of a storybook, making this piece of art a perfect addition to your personal fairytale. What you will get with this purchase:: A downloadable .PDF file Professional Framing Services:: If you would like me to print, frame, and ship the final piece to you in the size you'd like on high-quality UV-resistant giclèe artist gallery paper, please message me at tinaschofield4@gmail.com for these services and prices after purchasing. Medium:: Illustrations will be hand-rendered in digital format and then printed on artist gallery quality paper. License:: The artwork commissioned is to be used for personal use only and not for resale or re-print, and the artist Tina Schofield remains in possession of full rights to the original artwork unless otherwise discussed and given licensed permission or a buy-out agreement by the original artist and agreed upon by both parties in a written contract. Please send me any additional photos that are high quality (not blurry or pixilated) and well-lit. Sending multiple angles of all the special buildings or spots you'd like me to illustrate is best, as well as the property's address in case I need further images. Typically I go out on location for such things, however, I understand that might not be doable for every client. If you could send me a video(s) of your property giving me a little tour of it this also can be very helpful in figuring out the placement of each asset of the painting. I may reach out to you to provide additional details such as what animals you see on your property, what types of plants grow where, and additional photos that fully capture the placement of the flora in your landscape or garden. I am committed to getting the details down as accurately as possible.

Within 1 month

1 concept, 1 revision

Hand-Drawn Lithograph-Style Illustration

From US$1,071

A beautifully detailed traditionally hand-rendered ink drawing capturing a special location of your choosing, whether that be your new home, wedding venue, historical site, or business. This Vintage etched-style black and white illustration gives an old-timey look of a lithograph print in a newspaper or old book, making this piece of art a perfect addition to your personal fairytale. What you will get with this purchase:: A downloadable .PDF for print. Professional Framing Services:: If you would like me to print, frame, and ship the final piece to you in the size you'd like on high-quality UV-resistant giclèe artist gallery paper, please message me at tinaschofield4@gmail.com for these services and prices after purchase. Medium:: Illustrations will be hand-rendered in traditional pen and ink on artist-quality bristol paper. License:: The artwork commissioned is to be used for personal use only and not for resale or re-print, and the artist Tina Schofield remains in possession of full rights to the original artwork unless otherwise discussed and given licensed permission or a buy-out agreement by the original artist and agreed upon by both parties in a written contract.

Within 1 month

1 concept, 1 revision

Mixed Media Spacial, Landmark & Travel Map Illustrations

From US$2,124

Allow me to illustrate for you a special space, building, or journey as if it came right from a colorful picture book either as a single scene in a special space or as a travel map! A special, timeless, and unique gifting option for an anniversary, retirement, Valentine's Day, or birthday to remember your unique adventure or historic landmark. What you will get with this purchase:: A downloadable .PDF for print. Professional Framing Services:: If you would like me to print, frame, and ship the final piece to you in the size you'd like on high-quality UV-resistant giclèe artist gallery paper, please message me at tinaschofield4@gmail.com for these services and prices. Medium:: Illustrations will be done in either fully digital format or a mix of digital and watercolor-rendered artwork. License:: The artwork commissioned is to be used for personal use only and not for resale or re-print, and the artist Tina Schofield remains in possession of full rights to the original artwork unless otherwise discussed and given licensed permission or a buy-out agreement by the original artist and agreed upon by both parties in a written contract.

Within 1 month

1 concept, 1 revision