Nayan Tamli's profile

Nayan Tamli

Logo and Brand Identity Designer nayantamli@gmail.com

Quick Response Whatsapp +8801723605837

https://dribbble.com/nayantamli

Bangladesh

Hire Nayan

1 paid project on Behance
brand guidelines, brand style guide
brand guidelines, brand style guide
brand guidelines, brand style guide

From US$1,499

I'll create the most professional brand guidelines. Brand Guidelines is the collection of visual, verbal, and emotional elements that define and distinguish a brand in the eyes of its audience. It acts as the personality of the brand. I can play an important role in creating a strong and memorable brand image.

Within 1 month

2 concepts, 10 revisions

Brand Identity Design
Brand Identity Design
Brand Identity Design

From US$999

I'll create the most professional brand identity design. Brand identity is the collection of visual, verbal, and emotional elements that define and distinguish a brand in the eyes of its audience. It acts as the personality of the brand. I can play an important role in creating a strong and memorable brand image. Brand Identity Services: ** Logo design ** 4 Creative Concepts ** Visual identity development (colors, Fonts, typography, etc.) ** Brand messaging and positioning ** Brand guidelines creation ** Stationery designs ** Social media marketing kit ** Vector file ** Include 3D mockup ** Source file & Printable file (png, jpg, ai, eps, pdf, svg etc) ** 15+ page brand identity I know the value of your time and the importance of your project. I'm always ready to meet new clients and projects! Best regards Nayan Tamli

Within 1-2 weeks

3 concepts, 10 revisions

Modern Minimalist logo design
Modern Minimalist logo design
Modern Minimalist logo design

From US$499

Are you ready to make a lasting impression with your brand? My Logo Design Service is here to help you create a visual identity that speaks volumes about your business. A well-crafted logo is not just an image; it's a symbol that encapsulates your company's essence, values, and mission. At [Your Company Name], we are dedicated to crafting unique, memorable, and versatile logos that leave a mark on your audience. Why Choose My Logo Design Service? When choosing a logo design service, it's essential to research and compare different providers to find one that aligns with your specific needs, budget, and expectations. Reading reviews, examining portfolios, and considering the service's reputation can help you make an informed decision. Logo Package: ** 5 Creative Concepts ** 10 Revisions ** Logo Transparency ** Vector file ** Printable file ** Include 3D mockup ** Source file (png, jpg, ai, eps,) I know the value of your time and the importance of your project. I'm always ready to meet new clients and projects! At [Your Company Name], we believe in the power of a well-crafted logo to elevate your brand's identity. Whether you're starting a new venture or rebranding an existing one, our Logo Design Service is your partner in creating a visual mark that sets you apart. Let's work together to design a logo that makes your business unforgettable. I know the value of your time and the importance of your project. I'm always ready to meet new clients and projects! Best regards Nayan Tamli

Less than a week

5 concepts, 10 revisions