Neha I's profile banner
Neha I's profile

Neha I

Visual Identity Designer

Pakistan

Hire Neha

Custom Tattoo Art

From US$80

Step into the world of self-expression with my Custom Tattoo Commission Service – where your unique story becomes a work of art etched onto your skin. As I understand the profound personal significance that tattoos hold, and I will collaborate with you in creating a bespoke design that perfectly embodies your vision and individuality. My Approach: I am a skilled artist dedicated to transforming your ideas into stunning, one-of-a-kind tattoos. I take the time to listen to your story, preferences, and the symbolism behind your desired design. Through this collaborative process, I will ensure that the final artwork not only captures the essence of your vision but also reflects the technical mastery and artistic flair of a tattooist. Service Offerings: Conceptual Consultation: Begin your tattoo journey with a personalized consultation to discuss your ideas, themes, and preferences. I will work closely with you to understand the symbolism and elements you want to incorporate into your custom design. Custom Design Creation: I will handcraft a unique design tailored to your specifications. Whether it's a symbolic representation, a favorite quote, or a combination of elements that hold personal meaning, I'll bring your vision to life in a visually stunning and meaningful way. Collaborative Design Reviews: Your input is invaluable. I encourage an open dialogue during the design process, allowing you to provide feedback and make adjustments until the design aligns perfectly with your expectations. Why Choose Me? Customised Creativity: Your tattoo is as unique as you are. i take pride in crafting designs that reflect your individuality and personal narrative. Experienced Artists: I am skilled in various styles, from realism and traditional to contemporary and abstract, ensuring we can bring your vision to life in the style that resonates with you. Commitment to Excellence: I prioritize both artistic expression and technical proficiency, ensuring that your custom tattoo is not only visually striking but also executed with precision and care.

Less than a week

1 concept, 2 revisions

Custom Illustrations
Custom Illustrations
Custom Illustrations

From US$100

I specialise in bringing your unique ideas to life through handcrafted illustrations that capture the essence of your vision. Whether you're an individual looking for a personalised gift or a business seeking distinctive visuals for branding, I will transform your concepts into stunning, one-of-a-kind illustrations. Service Offerings: Personalized Artwork: Create memorable keepsakes with custom illustrations tailored to your personal experiences, milestones, or cherished memories. From family portraits to pet illustrations, turn your sentiments into timeless art. Brand Visuals: Elevate your brand identity with bespoke illustrations that communicate your unique story. I collaborate with businesses to design custom graphics, mascots, and visual elements that resonate with there brand ethos. Event Illustrations: Make your events truly unforgettable with custom illustrations that capture the spirit of the occasion. Whether it's a wedding, anniversary, or corporate event, illustrations will bring a touch of artistry to your special moments. Book and Album Covers: Enhance the allure of your literary or musical creations with captivating custom illustrations for book covers, album art, and promotional materials. I understand the importance of visual storytelling and strive to create covers that intrigue and captivate. Social Media Graphics: Stand out in the digital realm with eye-catching social media graphics. I will design custom illustrations for your social media posts, ensuring that your online presence reflects your brand's personality.

Within 1 month

1 concept, 2 revisions