Johnny's Fine Foods
Brand Identity System
Johnny’s Fine Foods is a spice brand established in the 1950's. They now have a wide range of products from seasoning salts and master blends to dressings and marinades. While Johnny's expanded their product range, their identity has remained the same. To appeal to a new market, a major rebranding was required.
Johnny's is centered around fresh, quick and healthy ingredients that contributes to creating a tasty meal.The whole persona provides an opportunity to reposition Johnny's as the best choice for health conscious individuals with a refined palette.
Proposed Target Audience
- 24 – 60 year old men and women.
- Has a good amount of disposable income.
- Younger section is very tech friendly and always on the go.
- The older section also has some basic knowledge of technology and the latest gadgets.
- Health conscious individuals with a passion for cooking.
1. The Loyalist : A loyal user of Johnny’s, the loyalist prefers to stick to tried and tested brands that she knows and trusts.
2. The Tester : A connoisseur of cooking, the tester may be a professional or just simply like to dabble and create dishes in his home.
3. The Newbie : This type of user is new to cooking and has little to no experience.
- Position the product as the perfect accompaniment to family dinners and home cooked meals.
- Highlight the key product features to the proposed target audience.
- Form a cohesive brand design that can be incorporated into various elements such as package design,
website and mobile app.
Savannah College of Art and Design
ADVE 715: Digital Production Strategies