Below are my comps and textless final for your viewing pleasure.
I have a silly amount of color variations for this one, so I will only show these three for the sake of time. They still show a pretty good understanding of how my color comps look.
I compiled my final a bit differently than normal- I knew I was going to add text, so I drrew the lineart as individual elements that I could move or add as I needed to. This made it easier to tweak the composition if for some reason I did not allow enough space for the text or the page break. It certainly made it easier to work within the INDD file when laying it out.
I took out several elements for the fina because I felt it didn't need them.
Once my linework was in place, I colored it in Photoshop.